JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Colt pre-ban Sporter Match rifle (M16 rifle style) from my personal collection that I've decided to part with. It is semi-auto only. Barrel is marked C MP (chrome lined, mag particled) 5.56 NATO 1/7 (twist) HBAR. The receiver has the integral carry handle with 2 sizes of rear sight peep apertures. The barrel has an A2 style flash hider/compensator.

The good news with this rifle is you can shoot both .223 Rem AND 5.56 NATO since it's got a 5.56 NATO chamber and barrel to withstand the higher NATO round pressures. The benefit to this is that ammo is more readily available when times are lean on supply.

The only real cosmetic issue is that there is a line marked on the right side of the receiver showing the safe position of the safety.

This Colt is in great shape - don't miss out - nicer shape than many I see out there. Although it has been fired it shows little use. Listed as shown.

HBAR means heavy barrel, so this truly is a target shooting version of the Colt.

Get your authentic Colt now!

Asking $1,000.00 OBO

Located in NE Portland - FTF OR only or I will ship to your FFL if you choose. Contact me for shipping/transfer fees associated with this request.

Last Edited: