JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have up for sale my Colt AR-15. It is a pre-ban Sporter Target, model #6551. I am the original owner of it. I have taken extremely good care of it. I would approximate the round count at about 2000. It has performed flawlessly for me over the years. I have (2) 30 round mags that I will include with it.

Not that it matters too much around here, but this is a pre-ban gun. The bayonet lug has been cut off at the factory. The serial number falls well below the pre-ban cut-off. Please note, I have photoshopped the serial number in the picture. The true serial number is ST01XXXX. I will provide the full serial ONLY to a serious, out of state buyer.

I prefer a FTF sale. I am located in Beaverton, OR. Buyer must be willing to provide Oregon ID, be 18 years of age or older, and be willing to sign a bill of sale.

I will entertain shipping the rifle. All shipping charges will be at buyers cost. If shipping, I will only accept USPS money order. I have never used GunPal, but that may be an option as well, providing buyer pays any fees associated with it.

arserialaltered.jpg

arcoltmfg.jpg

arbarrel.jpg

armags.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.