JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a really nice condition colt agent. Looking to trade for an AK-47. Thanks
uploadfromtaptalk1394009630577.jpg emuhu8eb.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1394009691692.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1394009630577.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394009691692.jpg

That's the original finish been in my family its entire life. Probably less then 300 rounds through it. Can give history of gun to people who are interested.

Very nice and thanks for the repsonse - I had a detective that was very nicely blued - kind of thought that was same for the agents - guess I was wrong.

Last Edited:
Very nice and thanks for the repsonse - I had a detective that was very nicely blued - kind of thought that was same for the agents - guess I was wrong.

there were some colt revolvers produced during the Colt 'strike years' that were parkerized... seems the finishers that produced the nice deep bluing were on strike. These parkerized versions are legit.

Yea not sure but it looks parkerized. But its in its original condition. Never jacked with. Great shape. I would hate to get rid of it. I also have a brand new S&W Airlite .38 for trade. I have only shot it once.

there were some colt revolvers produced during the Colt 'strike years' that were parkerized... seems the finishers that produced the nice deep bluing were on strike. These parkerized versions are legit.

Thanks for the info. I didnt know that

Dobeman is correct -- I had a parkerized Agent awhile back and it was 100% original as well. They might look a bit ugly on the outside, but they are all Colt on the inside -- great tight lockup and excellent triggers. I guess the lockwork and Q/C guys were still at their benches during the strike ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.