JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes! I really feel like the media induced fear of guns of the 80s and 90s is starting to subside.

Funny you mention that. I was watching ABC news, or CNN other night. I cant remember which one, but I wasnt tuned in by choice. They ran a special report on the growing number of Americans applying for, and obtaining concealed carry permits. The jist of their message was scarey gun people with no training, carrying dangerous loaded weapons amongst the populace. They wrapped up their special report with an interview with one of the Brady Bill lawyers asking Americans to require permit holders to disclose their information as public record. This according to him would help decrease unwanted gun violence across the nation. :nuts:

They wrapped up their special report with an interview with one of the Brady Bill lawyers asking Americans to require permit holders to disclose their information as public record. This according to him would help decrease unwanted gun violence across the nation. :nuts:

Glad that was defeated in Oregon. That was even before I got interested in firearms and conceal carry. Both of which I have now. But my wife already had her CPL and all that would have done was point a giant arrow at anyone with a permit for the bad guys to look at and say "I got guns that you can sell for your drug habit if you survive".

But the wal-mart near me does not sell any firearms now. They did prior to changing the store around making that department smaller. Then again, I am no FAN of WALMART!!

The Freddies in Warrenton, (North Coast), started carrying handguns a few months ago. a real breath of fresh air. I found the prices to be fair considering the store.
Bumpy

These had alien buttstocks.
Probably the new Colt Super Stoc.....kind of like an improved CTR..

colt-super-stoc-features.jpg

I want one...Too bad the finance department (wife) has declared a moratorium on firearms purchases for the next 12 months...It's a shame too- I was well on my way to joining the gun-a-month club (4 since Feb)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top