JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a nib or newish Colt 6920
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just basic mil spec

I have a a colt LE 6940 that will be available in the next couple of weeks. I swapping out my patrol rifle with a new one. This is about 8 years old and probably only has around 2000 rounds through. It's got light cosmetic surface scratches on it but otherwise operates perfectly. It just rode around a my patrol car for that time.

I will be willing to ship to an FFL dealer if you are interested. The attached picture is not of my rifle but is the exact same model so you know what it looks like. The sights are flip ups.

$1699 and I'll pay for the shipping and throw in (4) NIB magpul 30 rounders.

9B8D8B0A-2DFB-48AB-9A01-4D439C5242C7.jpeg

I have a a colt LE 6940 that will be available in the next couple of weeks. I swapping out my patrol rifle with a new one. This is about 8 years old and probably only has around 2000 rounds through. It's got light cosmetic surface scratches on it but otherwise operates perfectly. It just rode around a my patrol car for that time.

I will be willing to ship to an FFL dealer if you are interested. The attached picture is not of my rifle but is the exact same model so you know what it looks like. The sights are flip ups.

$1699 and I'll pay for the shipping and throw in (4) NIB magpul 30 rounders.

View attachment 800569

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top