JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a new Colt 6920. It has a new Colt 14.5" barrel with a YHM QD flash hider pinned and welded by Oregon Rifleworks so it is not NFA regulated. This is unfired except at the factory. It will come with what you see in the picture. It has a Knights Armament M4 RAS with 3 Knights Armament rail covers (sorry no grip), new Geissele SSA trigger (original trigger group also comes with it), original M4 handguards, side sling adaptor, carry handle, MaTech back up iron sight, cloth sling, manual and a 30 round MagPul P-Mag. Unfortunately no box. It is brand new! I'm asking $1300 for the everything in the Portland Metro area or as far south as Salem. Buyer pays all fees. I'm not separating any of the items either. This is being sold as a package. NO TRADES AND I'M NOT SHIPPING SO DON'T ASK! Please message with questions. Thanks for looking.

tempImagejcADla.png tempImage540cus.png tempImage4qYD9a.png tempImageiZMYeq.png tempImagenWxljf.png tempImagef5VRnD.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: