Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Colt 6721 w/ mods

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by dru323, Jun 28, 2009.

1. dru323

dru323 Downtown Portland,OR Member

I have decided i want to get back into cars more than rifles. I have a practically NEW Colt 6721 that I picked up from NW Armory about a year ago, and have put MAYBE 1k rounds through it. I just put a new parts kit in last month and have not shot it since. Here is what it has on it:

Surefire M952 LED light with pressure switch and extra incandescent bulb
    SigSaur STS-DB1 red dot sight
    Knights quad rail free float
    Troy flip up rear sight(fixed front)
    No-name vertical fore grip(composite)
    4 position adustable stock
    Detachable carry handle
    2 SigArms 30rd mags
    2 extra Colt 30rd mags

Comes with hard carry case, cleaning kit, and most of the original boxes for the accessories I listed above. I would like to get 2,100$ for the entire setup, no trades at all, unless you are the guy with the 62' Impala that I want. DO NOT contact me if you DO NOT have cash in hand, I am not really interested if you have to sell something first to be able to afford this gun. Prefer FTF in Oregon Please email me @ dru@procomcommunications.com or give me a call @ 503-421-6690.

2. dru323

Too much?

3. dru323

Over 200 views and not even a "hey bubblegum, you want too much for that" or "that thing is a piece of bubblegum"?!

4. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

PM sent

5. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Talk about "Includes everything, even the kitchen sink!" Nice setup :thumbup:

6. dru323

ha, thanks. It has been brought to my attention by two users, that this is NOT a 6721. What I think happened is, the barrel that is on there now is from a 6920. From what they told me, it was swapped when the quad rail was installed. the markings on this barrel are 5.56 C CM. Everything else is 6721 components. I am not sure why they went with this particular barrel, but thats whats on there.

7. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

8. dru323

Hmm, yea that one sells for a little less, but Surefire trumps Streamlight, Knights trumps ARMS, and Troy trumps GG+G. The only thing i see that might be a tad better accessory wise is the optic. I do thank you for the insight, I do not usually sell guns I purchase so pricing one to sell is a little different for me.

9. dru323

Also, please don't get me wrong, I am by no means a firearms snob, more than anything else I hate when people in this market play the "everything I use is better than anything you use" game. The feedback you guys give me has been GREAT!

10. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

It's worth what "that guy" will give, you just need to find him and sometimes that's hard to do..
    Just need patients..:D

Nice Fire Arm wish it was mine.