Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Colt 6400 upper with Vltor lower, Centurion Arms C4 rail, Geissele SSA trigger

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by triple t, Mar 19, 2013.

1. triple t

triple t SW Washington Member

Spf. Spf. Spf. Lightly fired Colt 6400 with pinned (not welded) Miculek brake, Colt bolt carrier group (new), Centurion Arms C4 free float rail, Geissele SSA trigger, Vltor complete lower (new), Vltor FDE stock, Magpul Miad FDE grip. This upper is basically a 6920 for ban states with 1/7 chrome lined 16" m4 profile barrel. The rifle has some slight handling marks but it otherwise in top shape. It is super light weight and just needs your choice of optics to be ready to go-

Shown with PRI gas buster charging handle but will come with factory Colt charging handle instead.

Possible trades:

4" or shorter barreled .357, Smith and Wesson or Ruger preferred, plus cash to make up the difference.

Reduced size .308 rifle, such as Remington Model 7, Ruger Compact, etc. plus cash as needed.

Quality Mil Dot scope, 4x12x50 or similar plus cash.

Other ideas? Good on shotguns.

Asking $1300.00

IMG_7370_zps161688c2.jpg
    IMG_7364_zpsaaee73fd.jpg
    IMG_7371_zpsea598b2b.jpg

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. Kbereal89

Kbereal89 Seattle New Member

It looks to be in great shape. If it comes with a few magazines, I'll offer 1360. I have more for a lot of magazines or with ammo. Let me know what you think of my offer.

Thanks,
    Keith

3. triple t

Replied via PM

4. Kbereal89

Kbereal89 Seattle New Member

I can do that deal, please email me about how to link up and where you are located.

Thanks,
    Keith

5. triple t

Bump with reduced price and trade options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.