JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a 90's vintage Colt 1991A1 ORM, .45 ACP, of course, Parkerized finish. Previous owner had an extended beavertail fitted, as well as some internal parts upgraded. As I was unable to get a good handle on how many rounds had been through it prior to my acquisition, I also did some upgrades, starting with a Wilson Combat spring kit, then also adding a C&S trigger kit, among other things. Trigger currently breaks at about 5 lbs. and is very crisp. I've run several hundred rounds through it since my upgrades, it's been flawless. Included with the pistol will be 4 Sig 8 rd. mags, 2 WC 8 rd. mags, and 1 Colt 7 rd. All have functioned perfectly. Will also include 4 different grip sets, a couple of holsters, some misc. parts, and probably a couple of other odds and ends that escape me at the moment. This is an excellent pistol, and it shoots soft and well, but I've developed a marked preference for DA/SA's with decockers.

IMG_0371.JPG

Am looking to trade for a late model CZ 97BD only, with either cash or extras to even up the value. Prefer a stock or nearly stock gun, I like doing my own mods, my own way, but will certainly consider guns that have had work done on them. Will ship as long as your FFL accepts shipments from individuals. This is the only pic I have at the moment, but I'll be happy to take and email others if there are specific views wanted. Thanks for looking.

Dave

Thanks, RE. Yeah, definitely workhorse rather than beauty queen. In a way, it's dumb to try and move, as I shoot it very well. But some of my pistols have decockers, some safeties, and I find it's causing a hesitation when I draw, mentally questioning which it is. I know, practice and training is the answer, but I've decided that a consistent manual of arms is a better answer for me. So DA/SA with decocker is my choice, for a variety of reasons. That said, I wouldn't be heartbroken if I don't find the trade I want. Later.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top