JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt .38 Super, Serial Number 44***, Manufactured in 1947.

- Two factory Mags

- New Colt Hard Shell Case, sized for 1911

- 250+ Rounds of Ammo. I keep the ammo in one of those old Military Steel Ammo Boxes, which will go with.

- Recently ordered the Colt Archive Letter for this, due to receive in about 3 Months, at a cost of $100. I will either mail it to the buyer or contact you to arrange for pickup when it arrives.

I am estimating the gun to be in about 85 - 90% condition, but I am no expert. There is some bluing wear from use and holster wear. Otherwise the gun is in great condition and the grips are in excellent shape. As far as I can tell this handgun has had no modifications since it was manufactured.

$1,700for everything, OBO. If I do not receive a cash offer I can live with, I may consider partial trades, being most interested in SP101, S&W J-Frame, or possibly 9MM Auto in the same general price range.

New photos added.

FTF with Oregon residents only, will need to see ODL or CHL and complete a Bill of Sale of some sort.

Last Edited: