JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling two to pick up one. I am not a motivated seller so please don't send your lowball offers. If you like the 1911 platform then I have a couple nice examples for you to consider.

1. Kimber series I: I am the original owner of this pistol, I picked it up in 2000 and used it through a number of pistol classes and have fired it consistently over the years but not a ton. When I first got the gun it would not feed a mag without a FTF. After some work it will feed anything everytime. I have no idea of the actual round count but it is in great shape. The gun has Ed Brown safeties, C&S fire control, STI trigger and Heinie Strait 8 Sights. The paint was done by a local smith (don't remember his name) I did all the other work (25 years experience military armorer). Removed, no longer for sale.

2. Colt 1991 .38 Super/9MM: This one also has some work done, again by me except for the blue. Smith and Alexander Grip safety Grieder trigger, beveled mag well Kart 9mm barrel to go with the Colt .38 Super barrel Trigger job and Heirloom rear sight and Ed Brown safety. Come with 1 .38 Super mag and 1 9mm mag. The blue on this gun is awsome. $GONE.
Thanks OHshoot

There are a couple of trades I will consider.

930 SPX + cash
S&W 1911 E series with Scandium frame.
Other 1911 ???
You can always ask

Kimber I.jpg

.38 Super.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.