JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To tell the truth I don't. Most I have seen have been the 6" version, but I like the lines of the 4". The 6" seems to be the most popular for some reason, and I've had two contacts from people who were selling a 6" version. If you have an idea on what you might be asking you can PM me if you like. Thanks for the contact.

have a really nice 1969 Colt Trooper 357, strong 95+ condition. only minor handling marks, I believe it to only have a hundred or so rounds total.

I bought it a few years back from the original owner, comes with original box and factory test target.

20170429_165221.jpg

I think it is the period you have before 357 in your title that makes it confusing, as that makes it a bullet caliber and of course a super common Colt one at that.. Well that and fact the Colt model 357 is not a common firearm with something like 12,000 sold.
I have never seen one in person myself but as a fan and owner of Pythons I am sure it is a great gun, good luck!

I think it is the period you have before 357 in your title that makes it confusing, as that makes it a bullet caliber and of course a super common Colt one at that.. Well that and fact the Colt model 357 is not a common firearm with something like 12,000 sold.
I have never seen one in person myself but as a fan and owner of Pythons I am sure it is a great gun, good luck!

Thanks....you are exactly right. Not sure why I formatted it like that. I tried to edit to title....no luck.
I'll probably just re-post the ad with the correct title.
And you are right......it is not a very common Colt. I have had one in the past, and was a dummy for selling it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.