JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a fine example of American history. This Colt is 105 years old, and has some surface level discoloration and holstering wear to prove it. I think the finish adds character as it is, but this pistol could be re-blued and be a fine looking piece.

This pistol functions like new, and has a very slim profile that would make it a great concealed carry gun.

I am in Washington, and so is the gun - so Oregon residents would have to pay for shipping / transfer fees.

Capacity - 8+1
Barrel 4"
Caliber .32 ACP
Hammerless
Grip Safety
I will include 8 rounds of Personal Defense ammo
Leather holster

Price is $450.00 OBO - May consider trades of modern / tactical firearms or high end red dot optics.

045.jpg
046.jpg
047.jpg
048.jpg
049.jpg

Ok, I ran the numbers and I was incorrect...... The serial number is: 26### and that dates the gun back to 1905 the best I can tell. Sorry for any confusion on that.

That makes this firearm 105 years old.

Thanks for the clarification on the antique status Jordan.

Now, are any of you interested in purchasing this fine firearm?

Bump - with huge price drop to $350.00 and I am accepting trades on this fine Colt. Went out 2 weeks ago and put 50 rounds through it - fires like it was built yesterday and points extremely well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.