JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a feeling they are just dumping their stock. The old REGULAR price was $700 when they were on sale for $500. I would warn you that these are finicky on ammo and how to adjust the setting on each type. These are not designed to pick up and shoot whatever is fed into it.

I wouldnt doubt Colt has had a sitdown with Umarex on this issue and maybe they are dumping the early production now.

A buddy of mine bought one and he can't get it to cycle reliably on any of 5 or 6 brands of ammo. Very finicky...

Also, can't find any mention of these guns on the Colt website, which seems a little odd to me; anyone know why?

Greg

A buddy of mine bought one and he can't get it to cycle reliably on any of 5 or 6 brands of ammo. Very finicky...

Also, can't find any mention of these guns on the Colt website, which seems a little odd to me; anyone know why?

Greg

It is because Umarex is only using their trademarked name. The different ammo issues you have been having, is that with adjusting the spring pressure on the bolt as well?

<broken link removed>

It is because Umarex is only using their trademarked name. The different ammo issues you have been having, is that with adjusting the spring pressure on the bolt as well?

<broken link removed>

He adjusted the screw all the way in, all the way out and everywhere in between; still wouldn't shoot a full cycle. Haven't talked to him about it for a few weeks, maybe he got it fixed?

Greg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top