JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade, for a browning .22 pistol, heavy barrel about 5.5", blued, wood grips, with three mags.

The colt I have up for trade has three colt mags included. several minor scratches here and there. I pulled the pic off the web.

Last Edited:
nice gun. why trade for a different version of the same gun? I have a browning buckmark, maybe I want the colt? what is the difference?

I don't like stainless, and I like the lines of the buckmark 22 better than the lines of the colt 22. Just that simple. And this is purely an asthetic/emotional decision here on my part so I don't want to trade down. Straight across, one pistol with three mags of same manufacturer for one pistol with three mags of same manufacturer. I'd like the browning to have the full rail system along the top but it's not a requirement. If I don't find the right deal I can wait. Here is a picture of what I'm looking for... Something like this...

Last Edited:
WOW, might be my prob but I cant get pics and am getting mixed messages, woodsman, barkbiter, rootkiller? What year, What flavor, history? I guess it must have wood grips. Good Luck My friend.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.