JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Elves have been busy inspecting Christmas stockings and have tallied the totals and they found that many are woefully empty this year. They have suggested a new reduced price of $100, but have indicated that it will only be available at that price through the upcoming weekend.

Thanks for your patronage,

Chief Elvin Stocking Stuffer Inspector General

If you know of someone who loves the look and feel of antique firearms here's a fun little Christmas stocking stuffer for them. This is the 4th model colt derringer in .22 cal short. It's in nice mechanical condition but looks like it was carried in someone's pocket some.

Maybe during the early 80's after the movie "The Gambler" was out and someone wanted to be more like the sagacious silver haired character played by Kenny Rogers!? Well, you've got to know when to hold em and know when to fold em and I've had this little gem long enough so it's time for someone else to have fun with it.

This model was made from 1959-1963 and the serial number puts it towards the latter part of that production run. I've never fired it, but it locks up tightly and I see no reason why someone couldn't have fun putting a few rounds downrange with it. Or of course to slip inside their vest jacket pocket opposite their pocket watch with fancy fob perhaps!?

I will consider trades for other handguns, something in .22 cal that I could use more appropriately at the range or other calibers. I would even consider trades for high efficiency speakers (92 dbs at 8 ohms or greater), but like most people, cash is king!

Derringerleft.jpg

Derringer_right.jpg

Derringer_top.jpg

Okay, so I found out that the King actually has little say in the matter and the Queen has decided that $125 is now the price!!!! (please see the Queen's revised pricing).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.