JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is one of the last ones I am listing for my wifes widow friend. Never fired or even handled much I have a Colt .22 SA Frontier 1969 'Golden Spike' Commemorative - NIB. Back in 1969 they 'Gold Plated' those parts of the revolver and even the Spike. This is a not a Gold Wash finish. Value of the Spike alone is $50+ due to the amount of gold used on it. This one is 8,278 of 11,000 total production. Rarely seen even on Gun Broker. I wonder how many sets still exist in this pristine condition. This set will be carefully packed and shipped Fully Insured Priority mail from my FFL to yours. Great for your collection or even one to pass on to your kids. Again, this is 'perfect' and never has been fired. There are no timing marks on the cylinder either - just plain 'mint'. The asking price is $600 (OBO) and shipping will be $35. I doubt that you will ever see another one like it listed here. You will be the 'second' owner of this set, as the widows husband purchased this new in 1969. Sorry, not outer cardboard box or papers available with this one. Carved Box is also in very nice condition. I also discovered a green velvet backing under the red velvet ..... so you have an option of which one to use for display. Please contact me with 'any' questions.

SOLD

Last Edited: