JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2001 Colt XSE stainless 5 inch 1911 45acp. Pic tells the story.:s0155: Very nice trigger with NO play. May of had a trigger job before I owned it? New 16lb spring. I replaced it when I got it but I don't think it needed it. Very light Reassembly scratch. :) Grip tape on front and rear. Removable if you wanted too. This is a very nice Colt and will sell fast. 2 colt factory mags. No box. You will not be disappointed. Must have Massive ID and cash only. Prefer Weapons permit plus other ID. Please, NO BS.ers. P.M me for a telephone number. Tacoma Seattle area. No shipping. Must see me face to face.:confused: $625. SOLD. Thank you :)

Last Edited:
Damn! Somebody in washington is gonna get a steal. I almost wish I was a resident for atleast a day. :( nice gun... I do love the colts.

But why do we really need one if we buy FTF? Who is going to know other than the two doing the deal.
If you are crossing state lines you most definitely need one...unless you want to be committing a felony. We are not talking a slap on the wrist and pay a fine misdemeanor. We are talking about a "go to jail and dance with large, hairy, angry men" felony that would also cause you to lose little privileges like voting or owning a gun.

I will not sell to someone out of my state without going through a FFL. All of the ID that I will require will assure me that i stay, and keep you, out of trouble. :)

OK..OK I know it is unlawfull and do not intend to do it. I know the need for the law, but how do we know where the guns we buy FTF in Oregon really come from. Did someone cross state lines with them?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.