JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Longview
State
Washington
Looking to sell my 1911. Discontinued model "Concealed Carry Government" for Talo distributors. Government size, blued, carbon steel frame and slide.

Novak front fiber optic
Novak Wide rear
Colt upswept grip safety
Elongated slot hammer
Single side thumb safety
National Match barrel

I have the OEM firing pin stop, trigger, mainspring housing, stocks, magazines (2), and case that I will include with the purchase. It currently has a Wilson Combat steel mainspring housing, EGW flat firing pin stop, Swenson short trigger, and VZ "Gunner" grips installed.

Some holster / finish wear as shown. I'll be happy to meet at a reasonably close FFL dealer of choice for the transfer. We can work out how much shipping will cost if you wanted it shipped to a FFL.

I'm getting out of the 1911 game so I have some holsters (Raven and TT Gunleather) and (12) additional magazines (Wilson and Tripp) that I would like to throw in for an extra 100 bucks if you buy the pistol.
DSCF4789-2.jpg DSCF4787-2.jpg DSCF4790-2.jpg DSCF4791-2.jpg DSCF4792-2.jpg DSCF4795-2.jpg DSCF4797-2.jpg DSCF4798-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.