JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Pictures please... or is the pistol not in your possesion???

The pistol is being possessed by a disincarnate entity. I cannot get the pics to load and those who have sent me an e-mail have gotten pics. Most people seem to be pic collectors, jokers or tire kickers and really do not have the money to buy the Colt anyway.

"Most people seem to be pic collectors, jokers or tire kickers and really do not have the money to buy the Colt anyway". why would you jump to a conclusion like that? pics help sell the item, all you have to do is say they won't load or ask for help, not jump to conclusions.send the pics to me and i will load them for you. pm sent
thanks for the flowers folks.

The pistol is being possessed by a disincarnate entity. I cannot get the pics to load and those who have sent me an e-mail have gotten pics. Most people seem to be pic collectors, jokers or tire kickers and really do not have the money to buy the Colt anyway.

Maybe they just are not happy with what they see or they feel the gun is priced too high.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top