JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Colt Gold Cup National Match Commander - Stainless .45acp.

$900 Cash (consider trade for cash + vg condition colt/springfield 1911 .45acp or quality .308w bolt rifle/semi-auto. let me know what you have)

Colt Mfg build 1990. Very good condition. Low round count. Deep/well-defined rollmarks. Original parts with the exception of the grips. No rust or pitting. Slide stop frame cutout. Frame could use a polishing. Original box and paperwork not included.

Not a safe queen but very well maintained and very accurate. (note: the pic from the rear is to show the frame/slide fit. The sights do line up, I'm just lazy enough to not take the pic again to show that they do.)

Payment via cash (FTF) or USPS money order (shipping). Shipping from non-FFL to your FFL. Willing to meet FTF in Arlington, WA or north (prefer Plantation Range in south Whatcom county. Otherwise, will ship to your FFL (I buy/sell on ebay and gunbroker as user: netsecsys with all positive feedback)
Will require simple bill of sale with Name and phone number of both parties and a visual inspection of ID (but no record of details other than name and phone number). Prefer permit view. No gangstas, droopy pants w/underwear exposed or sideways ball caps please.

PM any questions.

Thanks.

- Netsecsys
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.