JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
prineville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
looking to sell my colt 1911, pistol is in great shape, comes with 3 colt mags, has the target sights fiber optic front, adjustable rear sights, I have the box and all the original stuff, also selling ammo with it comes with 350 rnds of ball ammo and 120 rounds of defense, will come with a kydex owb holster, I will not sell the ammo separately so please don't ask, she is a safe queen only a couple hundred rounds down range. asking 1,100. obo face to face sell only will not ship, buyer is responsible for ffl fees, willing to travel and meet at preferred ffl with in reason. thanks for looking This price includes ammo, if you dont want the ammo i will sell the pistol for 900.00 obo

IMG_2196.jpg IMG_2195.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
looking to sell my colt 1911, pistol is in great shape, comes with 3 colt mags, has the target sights fiber optic front, adjustable rear sights, I have the box and all the original stuff, also selling ammo with it comes with 350 rnds of ball ammo and 120 rounds of defense, will come with a kydex owb holster, I will not sell the ammo separately so please don't ask, she is a safe queen only a couple hundred rounds down range. asking 1,100. obo face to face sell only will not ship, buyer is responsible for ffl fees, willing to travel and meet at preferred ffl with in reason. thanks for looking This price includes ammo, if you dont want the ammo i will sell the pistol for 900.00 obo

View attachment 890749 View attachment 890750
Is your colt still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.