JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Olympia
State
Washington
This particular Colt shows factory blue, mixe with thinning of bluing and patina. There are no signs of a refinish present. The Grips show contact marks and the right side grip has a crack. The bore is in excellent condition. Magazine is factory original

If the listing is up the item is still available. Please do not ask as I will not respond assuming you are a spammer. I will travel to an ffl as far north as Lacey and Centralia is the furthest south I will travel. Buyer pays for FFL transfer

$650

IMG_1117.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1120.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This particular Colt shows factory blue, mixe with thinning of bluing and patina. There are no signs of a refinish present. The Grips show contact marks and the right side grip has a crack. The bore is in excellent condition. Magazine is factory original

If the listing is up the item is still available. Please do not ask as I will not respond assuming you are a spammer. I will travel to an ffl as far north as Lacey and Centralia is the furthest south I will travel. Buyer pays for FFL transfer

$650

View attachment 555073 View attachment 555074 View attachment 555075
I'd be interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.