JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
32 ACP
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
Colt Model M1903 pocket hammerless in .32 ACP (7.65 mm Browning). This pistol is a Type III made in 1913 serial number 145xxx. All markings are intact, and strong on both right and left side of the slide. The gun was sent to U.S. Armory in September to have the hammer replaced. I've also purchased a spring kit and have replaced every spring in the gun except for the magazine spring (included is a surplus magazine spring though, purchased when the hammer was replaced.) I have invoices for the parts and repairs. Two new sets of grips, one black and the second set made of walnut. The gun has been professionally re-blued. Barrel is clean with some very slight pitting near the front, but it doesn't affect performance. This arm is very accurate and reliable and lots of fun to shoot. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Face to face sale only, with a preference for meeting at Pantel Tactical in Renton. $1,000.

IMG_20191212_091355892.jpg IMG_20191212_091421947.jpg IMG_20191212_091527357.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I so totally agree. And not just the best looking...When I first became interested in the 1903 I couldn't understand what all the 'hoopla' was regarding these relics.

But now I understand, completely and fully. First, there's it's history as being one of the very first auto loader's, followed by 'it's made entirely of steel!"...Finish with a rounded profile and no-snag 'corner's', accuracy and dependability...and the final product is one deserving of being called a 'pocket pistol'...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.