JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Really nice Colt 1903. Faint Holster wear on top sides of slide. and front of slide edges. Otherwise bluing on frame 97% This 1903 is Beautiful No pitting anywhere. Action is smooth and solid. I have fired it and it is very accurate. Has original magazine and Grips. Wont find any nicer for the price. If you haven't ever held one of these in in your hand you have know idea how great they are. One the finest ever! Manufacture date 1919 so almost 95 years old. $700.00 or possible trade for Colt 1911, Let me know what you have. Ward 503-995-3446 I do have more pics let me know your e-mail and I will send them.

043.jpg

046.jpg

057.jpg

060.jpg

042.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm more than happy to entertain offers for trade. A 1911 was on top of my list. Also I'm also asking 850.00 but one could make me an offer on that as well. It's a very nice 1903 feel free to call @ 503-995-3446 thanks, Ward

Eh, it's not a Colt....just a Springfield Range Officer. But hey, if I come into $850 you'll be the first guy I contact! Someone is going to end up with a nice pistol...these are such very cool pieces....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.