JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD Third Generation COLT 1847 WALKER .44, Black powder pistol, with beautiful walnut Presentation Case and Accessory Kit NEW, This is not a cheap foreign reproduction. I bought this new in 1999 from Colt Blackpowder Arms Co. It is a
beautifully made piece with all the decreative scroll engraving and fine finish that a precision revolver deserves. $775.00

Colt Walker.jpg

Colt Walker 3.jpg

Last Edited:
This is indeed made by Colt. It is new and in a beautiful walnut presentation case with all accessories. It has been in my gun safe for nearly 15 years. Thanks for asking. Larry

I am not sure what generation it is. I bought it new from "Colt Blackpowder Arms Company" in April of '99. My impression was that it was the latest of it's type when I purchased it. Larry

Your Walker is a 3rd gen, or Signature Series. It should have "Sam Colt" on the back strap.

If you have the original boxes and your case and accoutrements are also 3rd gen from Colt then your asking price is fair.

Your Walker is a 3rd gen, or Signature Series. It should have "Sam Colt" on the back strap.

If you have the original boxes and your case and accoutrements are also 3rd gen from Colt then your asking price is fair.

I has Sam Colt's signature in gold leaf. The case and accourtrements were bought at the same time and it was delivered all together. It is an original and in like new condition. Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.