JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Competition built 10mm. Comes with 4 mags, transfer in Beaverton. 300 obo. received_2205884359476136.jpeg

Well I haven't heard back from the OP and I was going to ask some questions before saying I'll take it as you can imagine. But, guess I was beat out by an affirmative I'll take it. Still odd there is not more info in the ad.

If i see a deal that's to good to be true I always look at the sellers length of time as a member and past reviews of other transactions. The main reason I like buying and selling here instead of Armslist.

Ha! Best response yet. I apologize if my pricing has upset people and put my character in question. The gun was well used and I wanted to move it here quickly because if I sold it to a friend it would upset all the other ones.
To the person who found my phone number and called me at 2am and threatened me to get me to sell them the gun instead: if you would care to discuss and settle this like men call me without blocking your number and let's go from there. To the rest of the peanut gallery who's convinced i'm shady, I'll try to price things as less of a deal next time?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.