JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When are we going to start fighting back against this BS??? Why isn't the NRA, GOA, and the 2nd Amendment foundation all over this???

This is what you get when the majority of school administrators, and teachers, today are too liberal. They are more concerned about expressing their own personal views on our kids than teaching them the basics of education.

This is also what happens when you have people who make fake guns into real shooters. People can't tell the difference anymore until they look them over.

Too many odd looking and home made stuff put together causes this kind of alarm.

After they looked them over, they should have moved on with life...not expel her.

Here is what I sent to the principle, super, and school board:

"Ladies & Gentlemen:

I expect to see the same discipline extended to all members of any theatre group within your district that uses any prop (guns, swords, etc) as well as any and all members of any athletic team that uses or carries bats or clubs. There is no doubt that these items pose as much of a threat as the PROP items this student is being disciplined for.

It is sad that you as adults do not demonstrate evn a modicom of common sense in matters like this. I am in fear for the children under you care (used very loosely), that they are not being taught common sense or judgement skills.

Please take the proper action in overturning the current suspension and avoid the mistake of further discipline in this matter.

Richard
Concerned Parent and US Citizen"

This type of thing happens all too often with noone stepping up, myself incuded. So this time I am going to speak out.

Richard
Slickx45

Sending a e-mail is not going to do anything. Do you think these commies really care that you don't like the way they are Indoctrinating you kids? They don't, as far as they are concerned, we are just a bunch of stupid rednecks, and they are doing what's best for us. Nope, writing them is not going to make a difference. Money say's they won't even read it. However when you are standing in front of them, that's a different matter. Go to school board meetings and sit in on them. Ask questions. If you have kids in school, get involved in the PTA. Be a pain in the *** to them. And when they do something stupid, expose them at every opportunity.

It the only way we are going to turn this around. If everyone gets involved on the local level.

This is also what happens when you have people who make fake guns into real shooters. People can't tell the difference anymore until they look them over.

Too many odd looking and home made stuff put together causes this kind of alarm.

After they looked them over, they should have moved on with life...not expel her.

It's true, some of the kids toy guns in my hood are almost lookin like the real deal!

Every time I see news like this it boils my blood.

Five years ago my oldest kid got suspended and subsequently expelled from middle school because he was carrying a toy/plastic gun. He did not flash it at any time in the premises. But, someone ratted on him. He could not lie when asked. He had it stowed away in his backpack.

Before that, ours was a zero guns tolernace home. My wife would never allow my two boys have anything ever resembling a tool of volience. He actually borrowed this one from another boy in school (who, by the way, did not get any punishment).

I was so incensed by the hypocricy and senselesness of it all that it started a long process that has ended up where we are today. We love guns, have a bunch of them, play with them as often as we can, carry just because I can, and expect my kids to carry when they are of age.

I will carry the next time I am in their premises just because I can, which will give me a very perverse pleasure. Just looking for an excuse to be back there (both kids in high school now). :(

When I was in school, a little while ago, we had a full time outdoor class, we shot high power German pellet guns at least once a week in our classroom that was modified to double as a shooting range. There wasn't a pickup truck in the school parking lot that didn't have a rifle in it. I can't remember a single incident with firearms during that time.

When I was a junior in Highschool, a friend of mine had just completed his hunter safety corse. I was with him and he wanted to get the card lamanated, so we went up to the libary to get it done. Long story short, both our parents were called in, they searched both our lockers, and cars, in fear that we were bringing guns to school. Luckly we didn't get in any trouble other than that. My dad just about knocked out the Asst. Princaple when he got called in there. And this was about 10 years ago, so I can only imagne its worse now.

The worst part about this, imo, is the poor girl seems like a very upstanding student leader. Its really bad that her life may get completely screwed up because of some asanine actions by stupid faculty.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top