JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I probably would have banned him for using a phrase like "Finna be lit". ;)

There's an older thread on this incident here:

Frankly, I'd extend that all the way up the chain, and I'd start bringing the PR pain on school board members individually and personally for this happening under their oversight.

Yeah I remember reading this a few months ago when it came out. Hit me in the feels, since I grew up going to the gun range with my mom.

I cherish those teenage memories, poor kid having someone crap all over it like that.

People need to learn to just dump social media or learn to be very careful with it. Sad that its come to this but it is what it is. It is amazing the stuff people dump on social media sites that will never go away. :(

Social media is not your "Friend."
I'm waiting for the college I attend to see my gun filled Instagram account.
Maybe I should start tagging the college with every post. I'll run with that flag up the flagpole and see who's at the top.

I'm waiting for the college I attend to see my gun filled Instagram account.
Maybe I should start tagging the college with every post. I'll run with that flag up the flagpole and see who's at the top.
Expect some triggered little Snowflake to scream about "terrorist threat, having this man among us endangers us all"... and then the full spectrum of Title IX horsecrap. Not to mention anonymous Red Flagging...

Expect some triggered little Snowflake to scream about "terrorist threat, having this man among us endangers us all"... and then the full spectrum of Title IX horsecrap. Not to mention anonymous Red Flagging...
Woah... I don't identify as a man.

I wrote on the entrance paperwork that I identify as a firearm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top