JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to some I would probably be deemed crazy and the effect would be confiscation of my firearms. Luckily the democrats don't get to rewrite every definition. At least not yet....

Yup.....
I can remember......

Deplorable.jpg

By some accounts.......just owning a gun (or voting the wrong way) is = to being deplorable (a nut job waiting to go off).

Aloha, Mark

Yup.....
I can remember......

View attachment 850354

By some accounts.......just owning a gun (or voting the wrong way) is = to being deplorable (a nut job waiting to go off).

Aloha, Mark
Those who vote the wrong way, attend rallies, and support constitutional rights and freedoms are already being labeled insurrectionists and domestic terrorists. It's sad when being called deplorable could be considered the good 'ol days.

Those who vote the wrong way, attend rallies, and support constitutional rights and freedoms are already being labeled insurrectionists and domestic terrorists. It's sad when being called deplorable could be considered the good 'ol days.
I hope you're not referring to Jan 6. Cause the individuals that went into the capital are no better then BLM or Antifa. If a group is going to use violence or intimidation to achieve political gain that is terrorism. No matter what side of the isle you stand on. With that being said if violence or force is used to silence or control a group the proper response is needed. Violence of action.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top