JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunate, but this recall could have far more impact with local "anti gun", "won't listen to constituents" politicians than all of our calls and emails.
YES those contacts are important, but when other politicians see the backlash some might wake up regarding choices that impact their precious careers so negatively. Make no mistake it is a career and they will be watching more intently than us.
Oh and when (I don't want to use "if") this recall effort delivers, it will be a refreshing: the SYSTEM DOES WORK.

Self absorbed Morse says it himself: "If this ends up on the ballot, I do think it turns into a race of national importance,".
Followed with: Bloomberg, won't you save me with your money?
Unfortunately I don't think CO voters can be bought by the self absorbed clown from NY. Not dealing with people like Bloomberg is surely on the LONG list of reasons TO live in beautiful CO.

Hope this is the beginning of a national trend.

They want to put their foot on your neck, that's why they want to disarm you. We have to do it to them before they can do it to us. Colorado, California, etc., it doesn't matter - it's our fight, too.

A relative of mine (a retired engineer) who lives in southern colorado mentioned to me that much of the state is very upset about the new laws... and, while he doesn't know much about guns (and doesn't care to), that it was very upsetting to him that politicians who know nothing about guns were writing such sweeping legislation.
Ever the pragmatist, my relative was very upset about the negative effect these laws were having on the local economy and to the country lifestyle of much of colorado and stood behind the hunting guides and outfitters that he is acquainted with. guides and outfitters opposed to the new legislation.

MagPul Industries and sheriff's offices oppose colorado gun laws:
Magpul joins Colorado sheriffs in filing lawsuit against gun-control bills - Washington Times

A relative of mine (a retired engineer) who lives in southern colorado mentioned to me that much of the state is very upset about the new laws... and, while he doesn't know much about guns (and doesn't care to), that it was very upsetting to him that politicians who know nothing about guns were writing such sweeping legislation.
Ever the pragmatist, my relative was very upset about the negative effect these laws were having on the local economy and to the country lifestyle of much of colorado and stood behind the hunting guides and outfitters that he is acquainted with. guides and outfitters opposed to the new legislation.

MagPul Industries and sheriff's offices oppose colorado gun laws:
Magpul joins Colorado sheriffs in filing lawsuit against gun-control bills - Washington Times

Maybe next time conservatives wont sit on the couch election day.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR