JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2013-09-12063055_zps8ed9fe42.png

i saw a little of msnbc hardball yesterday, and chris matthews was interviewing john morse.. john morse looked like he was going to burst into tears at any moment,telling chris mattews,, i did the right thing, and i stand by my decision,, etc.etc.etc., i was laughing my you know what off at the television.. looked like chris matthews and john morse were greiving big time,O'l chris matthews looked like he was getting a lump in his throat.., funniest television i saw all week. i hope this recall starts a domino effect,, would'nt that be grand?

Closing the books, needs $10k to pay debts.

"After the drama and the passion of the last months' emails, it seems almost anticlimactic to send this one. We did it. We won.

Not "we, the BFDF" but rather "we, the people". Together, we fired a shot across the bow of legislative arrogance and encroaching tyranny. We fought – and beat - an entrenched political machine that, by all accounts, should have ground us into pulp. We pushed back against the billions of Mike Bloomberg, the arm-twisting of Joe Biden and even the persuasion of no less a personality than Bill Clinton to prove that Colorado is run by Coloradans and defined by our values, not by their agenda or their money.

While we're certain many legislators will try to turn a deaf ear to our message that there are repercussions for defying your constituency, many more have heard it clearly and are reassessing their positions. More importantly, many citizens across this nation have gotten the message, too, and have been inspired to start exploring legal ways to reclaim the reins of their local government. Thanks to your willingness to support and stand by us, we may very well have been able to fire America's second "shot heard ‘round the world" and make a real, tangible difference in securing our liberties.

However, we have one final task to complete before closing the books on the John Morse recall and that is to settle accounts in a more literal sense. Our remaining legal bill is somewhere in the neighborhood of $10,000 and we would like to pay it without further delay. It may not be as dramatic a mission as reclaiming our government or making political history but honoring our debts and fulfilling our obligations are just as basic and integral to our beliefs.

If you are able, please help us by again contributing to the cause. While straight donations are always gratefully accepted, we are also finally in a position to offer something for sale &#8211; copies of the "Free Colorado" flags we displayed so proudly when our victory was announced. These flags are available as both a limited-run (only 100 produced) Collector's Edition and a 3' x 5' all-weather edition at <broken link removed> .

We hope we can count on your continued support but we know we could not have achieved this victory without you and we will be forever grateful that you joined the fight.

"We, the people" stood up. We spoke up. We fought back. And we won.

With our sincerest gratitude,

The Basic Freedom Defense Fund

Nick Andrasik
Keith Coniglio
Anthony Garcia
Tim Knight
Luke Wagner

--

To donate to BFDF go <broken link removed>

Or alternatively you can go to our website, <broken link removed> and click on "Donations" in the upper right hand corner."

https://www.basicfreedomdefensefund.org/?q=node/33

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR