JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On top of this nice punch to the blombum machine most sheriffs in CO are working together and have filed suit against the laws that were pushed. Many have openly stated that they will refuse to enforce those same laws as well unless they are violated in concert with committing a felony.

Just a guess, but if the CO machine operates anything like the WA version of it, it's not the end. lawyers are going to swoop in, recounts demanded, etc. Morse could potentially make it out if they pull some sly stuff.

Read the article on Yahoo about both senators losing their recall elections, definitely sweet news to my ears! Glad to see gun-owners, and gun supportive Democrats! speaking up and showing America this is a serious deal.

Yeah I just want to say a quick little

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A small but very important victory. Lets hope they can keep that momentum and get those laws overturned, and dump the bandwagon riding idiots that wrote them in the next election.

one more time..

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

hehe :)

That's what I call a 2nd amendment beat-down. Bloomberg can shove it along with those 2 other recalled sleaze balls. Hopefully they had some sleepless nights.

Nice job CO!

It probably won't make a difference with the Portland or Seattle politicians, but hopefully will make the Dems in the rural districts in WA and OR think twice. If they are smart, the will leave the 2nd Amendment alone. All they really care about is keeping their jobs. Even Obama was smart enough to leave the 2nd Amendment alone until he became a lame duck.

WOW! They lost big time! I expected a closer vote.

HA! So did Bloomberg and the Dems.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:s0155: :s0114: :s0155: :s0112: :s0155:

Colorado voters to Bloomberg: Liberty not for sale

To follow a popular gun prohibition meme after yesterday’s recall of two anti-gun lawmakers in Colorado, it was “easy access to votes” that made it possible for gun owners, including many angry gun owning Democrats, to oust Democrats John Morse and Angela Giron.

<broken link removed>

They still have a lot of work to to in Colorado, but the precedent is set now. I heard on teh Radio, that Morse was complaining that this has never been done before, so neither he, nor his staff knows how to proceed. Should be pretty simple - you were recalled, GTFO now.

The other issue, is that the Dems still hold a one-seat majority in their legislatures - so they need to oust a few more Dems and put some honest conservatives in power and overturn that BS ban. It is surprising and refreshing to see that real Colorado residents are fighting back against the pervasive liberal progressive Californian mentality.

I did find it funny that one of the other complaints Morse made was that now the precedent is set for booting some political hack - is that he 'fears this will now become a tactic widely used when one side doesn't get their way' (paraphrasing there) - poor babies.

HA! So did Bloomberg and the Dems.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:s0155: :s0114: :s0155: :s0112: :s0155:

Colorado voters to Bloomberg: Liberty not for sale

To follow a popular gun prohibition meme after yesterday&#146;s recall of two anti-gun lawmakers in Colorado, it was &#147;easy access to votes&#148; that made it possible for gun owners, including many angry gun owning Democrats, to oust Democrats John Morse and Angela Giron.

<broken link removed>

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Great news. Made my day, definitely.

The Dems still control Colorado, and no reversal of the anti-gun law is expected. However, it does change the game considerably, especially since representatives in other states have been watching this closely.

Can we recall Patty Cantdowell, I wonder?

tumblr_lvpl9gSkZ71qkxjew.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class