JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The results should be coming in soon as well.

Colorado Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic, Jobs - The Denver Post Morse getting recalled. The girl too now. Either way doesn't matter they already did what they did and whats done is done. Their foothold has already been 'progressed'. The recall is just a feel good thing to help cope with what isn't changing anytime soon if at all and eventually it wont matter because it all goes away (whatever little bit of what you call freedom now will become more restricted, more regulated). Can't change the fact that no government has ever made any person more free the longer it stuck around. The contrary, people are less free the longer any and every government has ever existed. Without using more than a ballot box, there will be no success towards freedom.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'll sleep better tonight knowing there are some pretty Good people voting the right way, not being intimidated, and, getting the job done.

Our side won despite being outspent 7 to 1, sorry Bloomberg money can't buy you the will of the people
I hope that's what happens with I-594 here in WA!!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

the morse recall went as expected, except i was expecting him to lose by a much wider margin, the Giron recall was a nice surprise, i expected her to prevail by 1-3%, the fact that she lost by almost 20 makes it all the sweeter. I will sleep well tonight!!!!! good news indeed

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews