JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he's faking it. He probably has come to his senses that his state is going to be losing a ton of tax revenue thanks to him and his cronies, not to mention all the voters in Colorado who are pro 2A who are upset and going to make his party pay at the polls. Now, he's just trying to look like a 'regular guy".....a play right out of the liberals book.

Regardless of the play book, and no matter what he does, he'll never "look like a regular guy" his head is too pointy, his face is too pinchy, and his mother smells of elderberries.

HEY!!!! We love elderberries. Makes the best jelly there is :)
Now we'll have that damned image every time we eat it :- /

I think he's faking it. He probably has come to his senses that his state is going to be losing a ton of tax revenue thanks to him and his cronies, not to mention all the voters in Colorado who are pro 2A who are upset and going to make his party pay at the polls. Now, he's just trying to look like a 'regular guy".....a play right out of the liberals book.

Yeah, I think he just realized by not vetoing those bills in the first place he just buried the leftists in future elections in that state. All BS CYA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top