JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
?

34295199001_3622360546001_Still0613-00018.jpg

Last Edited:
So, basically he apologized not for signing the legislation, just for not communicating better beforehand. He has no concern over the laws he passed, nor with taking rights away from citizens. He's likely just trying to position himself for re-election and knows he'll need the Sheriff's support to do that.

That's no apology, it's a waste of a news story.

If he wants to really apologize, immediately repeal the laws he signed into action, then apologize for stealing rights from Colorado residents. After that, he can personally apologize to each and every gun owner and citizen of the state for taking their rights away. Maybe then we might start to take an apology seriously.

tldr;"My Great great great great great grandfather led the first militia...I'm an expert! That's why I can strip gun rights away from you non militia people!"
polls_asshat_1427_283634_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Thanks for the vid that was worth a watch. He justifies his mag ban based on an argument about criminal behavior, and he does admit that they can still get these magazines. How about a law that makes penalties harsher for shooting crimes involving high capacity weapons. How about spending some money actually going after the illegal weapons they possess and the criminals themselves. These laws that affect only law abiding citizens are just dumb.

What? No apology for Magpul taking all those jobs out of state either? Though I hear that Magpul is still keeping their office in boulder so the sign can continue to annoy the anti gun types that populate the area.

Then he turned right around and told the gun grabbers that he would sign the legislation again if it were presented to him. He lies and tells people what they want to hear. I hope the people of Colorado wise up and vote him out.

Last Edited:
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Thanks for the vid that was worth a watch. He justifies his mag ban based on an argument about criminal behavior, and he does admit that they can still get these magazines. How about a law that makes penalties harsher for shooting crimes involving high capacity weapons. How about spending some money actually going after the illegal weapons they possess and the criminals themselves. These laws that affect only law abiding citizens are just dumb.

So, what is a "high capacity magazine"? In an AR or AK a STANDARD magazine is 30 rds, in some handguns it's 19 rds, in others it's 6. Where do you "draw the line"?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

So, what is a "high capacity magazine"? In an AR or AK a STANDARD magazine is 30 rds, in some handguns it's 19 rds, in others it's 6. Where do you "draw the line"?

The gun grabbers would say any magazine that holds one or more rounds.

I call bulsht on Hickenlooper. He's feeling the push back not only from the PO'd citizens he sold out but also from the lost jobs due to companies relocating. I bet tourism $$$ are also being impacted. Coloradans need to ditch him at their earliest opportunity.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top