JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did my part this AM to help stop the spread of tularemia as a cottontail jumped out in front of my tire on a suicide mission. Sure a lot of the buggers around this year.

I'll wear this mask. Should keep me protected ....
1627405396055.png

Plague has been around a long time, and it has mutated with some strains more deadly than others.

"While four people have died from the plague since 1934, the last four cases - one in 1995, two in 2010 and one in 2011 - all survived, according to the Oregonian. While a plague vaccine exists, it is no longer sold in the U.S. Read more: Oregon man diagnosed with "black death" plague"

"Bubonic plague has a mortality rate of 50 to 90 percent if untreated (10 to 20 percent if treated)"

Its treatable now too as opposed to the dark ages

What I'm a bit worried about is the Murcomycosis epidemic in India. Mucor will literally eat your face off. The last patient I saw with it lost one eye and most of the bone and upper jaw on one side of his face from the infection.

If I had to choose, I'd probably take plague over Mucor

"Overall mortality from rhino-orbital-cerebral mucormycosis ranges from 25 to 62 percent"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads