JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guys, this is a good place to lend a voice, share wisdom and maybe even learn, a major benefit is we identify a group of like minded folks, with open minds, and an untapped number of folks with a voice and a vote! :)

Just a think here, @Joe Link, how about an officil NWFA presence there. Show a little support, combined with a number of fine folks here, would make statement and get a bunch more folks involved!

<broken link removed>

Whenever I read and/or hear..........

KATU said:
"We firmly believe in gun safety and responsibility, and we look forward to this event," the group said online.

It makes me cringe and not trust those who say it, because it's usually followed by them demanding some form of draconian gun control. It's a sad state of affairs that the anti's have tainted the language so bad, that people can't discuss real firearm safety without the fear of it being tainted by the side that believes that the only good "gun safety and/or responsibility" is to ban them all.

Sorry to bring this thread down, but I couldn't help it. I hope this event is allowed by the university to be held, goes well and without any calls by the sponsors for more gun control.

Ray

Whenever I read and/or hear..........
It makes me cringe and not trust those who say it, because it's usually followed by them demanding some form of draconian gun control. It's a sad state of affairs that the anti's have tainted the language so bad, that people can't discuss real firearm safety without the fear of it being tainted by the side that believes that the only good "gun safety and/or responsibility" is to ban them all.

Sorry to bring this thread down, but I couldn't help it. I hope this event is allowed by the university to be held, goes well and without any calls by the sponsors for more gun control.
Ray
While Debbie is debauching herself with the frat boys, Ray has her six in the "downer" dept. :rolleyes::eek::D

:never thought of that - I am naive.

While Debbie is debauching herself with the frat boys, Ray has her six in the "downer" dept. :rolleyes::eek::D

tenor.gif

So...... MUCH..... material for..... innuendo..... UUUUuuuggghhhhh!!!!

:D

(teehee)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top