JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i thought the show wasn't too bad, first time going and thought it was a little different then the portland show. The Utah CC class guy was awesome, what a great idea, and for 20 more bucks you get a oregon liceanse also. I can drive from oregon, to washington, idaho, montana, north dakota, and to minnesota now with all states recognizing my two carry and conceal permits. sweet, cant wait to take the class. like the free parking, puzzled some new options for a Ar build, looked at some rail lights. I had one big problem though, i've decided not to completely describe this vendors actions or exactly who he was since maybe he was just having a bad morning instead of being a d-bag canidate of the year. Maybe it's because I look like im in my 20's, and not the typical gun guy, but he was completely rude, not once, twice, but three times to me, as if my questions really upset him and also, being new to the area, i payed with a c-card for everything at the portland show so expected to do the same there, but he really didnt like that, so before i even told him i would like to buy 10 of his glock .40 31 round magazines, i just told him to forget it and left. was really disappointed, but im not going to hold a grudge. Just thought people at a show would like to sell what they brought to anyone and feel free to answer peoples questions. So, any one have some 31 round mags they would like to sell?

I had a good day at the show, full of tables this time. Congrads to HUNT new papa. lots of people a few dumb asses, who were from Oregon & Texas who wanted to buy but did'nt want to pay for a transfer and got pissed because I would not sell to them with out a transfer. Talked with lots of people who were new to firearms. but all in all a fun and good day.

Yeah - I overheard a few guys bubbleguming vocally about "not GD paperwork for me".
Otherwise, given it was my first show in a long time, it was good to get out and kick the tires and see a nice selection of used stuff for a change. Didn't find quite what I was wanting for upgrades/replacement to me Rem 700 ADL 7mm Mag, but at least got an idea of things that are out there. I'll go again, only with a more determined idea of what I'm looking for (and with no one else with me so I can dawdle as long as I like). I'll probably have to check out the bigger one in PDX too some time, but the free parking can't be beat!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top