JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Collectors West las Washington gunshow for 2012! We are located at the Clark Co. Fairgrounds admission is $8 and parking is free. Show hours are Sat 9-5 Sun 10-3. Visit our website for information on the rest of our 2012 shows and our new 2013 show schedule.

collectorswest.com

1 or 2 tables that you don't see in Portland, but for me (living in Beaverton, OR), the Vancouver shows have been smaller, disappointing, and not worth the added driving time (gone 3 times).

Not to bash on the Collector's shows by any means, however... it's just not their greatest venue.

I went on Sunday, it was pretty small. The only thing I can say, the parking was free!

about 4 rows of tables, pretty standard stuff, some black rifle stuff, handguns, some ammo dealers, couple of private guys with a couple of guns

What I bought: 1 used Stag Arms M4 stock military spec $10; 2 used Uzi mags (both non-OEM, 1 seems OK, 1 is way to skinny for good lockup) for $10.

In my opinion, not worth the entry fee.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top