Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Collectors West Vancouver Gunshow December 1-2

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by CWI guy, Dec 1, 2012.

1. CWI guy

CWI guy Portland Member

This is Collectors West las Washington gunshow for 2012! We are located at the Clark Co. Fairgrounds admission is $8 and parking is free. Show hours are Sat 9-5 Sun 10-3. Visit our website for information on the rest of our 2012 shows and our new 2013 show schedule.

collectorswest.com

2. ronin223

ronin223 Portland Active Member

can anyone compare the vancouver show to the portland shows?

3. mrsaturn7085

mrsaturn7085 Beaverton, OR Member

1 or 2 tables that you don't see in Portland, but for me (living in Beaverton, OR), the Vancouver shows have been smaller, disappointing, and not worth the added driving time (gone 3 times).

Not to bash on the Collector's shows by any means, however... it's just not their greatest venue.

4. bigdadytid

bigdadytid Vancouver, WA Member

I went on Sunday, it was pretty small. The only thing I can say, the parking was free!

about 4 rows of tables, pretty standard stuff, some black rifle stuff, handguns, some ammo dealers, couple of private guys with a couple of guns

What I bought: 1 used Stag Arms M4 stock military spec $10; 2 used Uzi mags (both non-OEM, 1 seems OK, 1 is way to skinny for good lockup) for $10.

In my opinion, not worth the entry fee.