JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you add parking and entry it's cheaper at NW Armory.
And that comes from a vendor that will be at the show!
But it's a great deal if you're going to the show anyway.

Shipping from Surplus Ammo is also really inexpensive. It was less than $15 to Portland when I grabbed the same deal a couple weeks ago. Nice that they don't gouge on that. Great price and great plinker ammo.

no offense to anyone, but i drove to the gun show from eugene yesterday, and was disappointed, kinda a waste of my diesel. oh well, guess i can write it off as entertainment for the day, nothing really special there this time. was kinda boring and insignificant.

no offense to anyone, but i drove to the gun show from eugene yesterday, and was disappointed, kinda a waste of my diesel. oh well, guess i can write it off as entertainment for the day, nothing really special there this time. was kinda boring and insignificant.

Summer shows are slow, they always have been. I'm sure you noticed the significant lack of patrons.

The only sorta interesting thing for me was the GRSC.com guy. His front focal plane tactical and proprietary reticle scopes made a lot of sense and appear to be priced right. About the glass, I though Leupold and other pricier scopes have nothing on them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top