JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Collectors West's special guests in July will be the Oregon Military Vehicle Collectors association and their 26th Annual Showcase. A regular admission not only gets you into one of the finest summer gun shows in Oregon but also puts you face-to-face with actual military trucks, jeeps, and tons of other great military memorabilia and collectables. This will be the third year in a row that the Vehicle Collectors group have joined us.

You can't experience living history indoors like this very often so make a point visiting our show this weekend and enjoy the event in crisp air-conditioned comfort!

Went to the show today. Purchased an AR-15 from a J&B gun sales. They had a basic model for $550 with a soft case and magazine. The owner made me a great deal on accessories too, lots of matching magpul parts. I can't wait to shoot it tomorrow!

Vehicles were very cool too. I liked the Stuart.

I went on Saturday and enjoyed myself. The prices on a lot of things were competitive with internet prices and I was quite happy there were several ammo dealers with a good supply. ( picked up a case of 5.56 and .40. ) I liked seeing the M3 and thinking of the very brave men who rode in that thing in North Africa against Rommel.

Well if anyone is coming on Sunday stop by the TNT Waponry tables and mention this post on NWFA and receive a free accu-wedge. BTW, Joey is nearby with NWFA shirts and hats for sale too!

Brian

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads