JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting this reminder, I didn't know there was one this weekend. I usually enjoy this show: small, decent mix of items, accessibility to vendor and free parking. Like to show my support and usually leave with something - will have to see how current prices are this time. Gotta get back and finish my "honey-do" list so I can go tomorrow.

I've got some stuff to do tomorrow but I'll get over there if I can -- unless someone else posts that it's not worth 4 minute drive.

It was ok. Not real crowded this afternoon. Also depends on what you're looking for. Black rifles and mags I saw were pricey. Saw PMAGs priced from 50 to 100. Not much ammo especially bulk ammo.

There were other things. I picked up some AR accessories I'd been forgetting about and a Glock 20 which I've wanted for a while. None were screaming deals but weren't screw jobs either.

For me it was worth walking around for an hour or two and see what I wanted. Slow enough that I could also talk with some vendors.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top