JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting this reminder, I didn't know there was one this weekend. I usually enjoy this show: small, decent mix of items, accessibility to vendor and free parking. Like to show my support and usually leave with something - will have to see how current prices are this time. Gotta get back and finish my "honey-do" list so I can go tomorrow.

I've got some stuff to do tomorrow but I'll get over there if I can -- unless someone else posts that it's not worth 4 minute drive.

It was ok. Not real crowded this afternoon. Also depends on what you're looking for. Black rifles and mags I saw were pricey. Saw PMAGs priced from 50 to 100. Not much ammo especially bulk ammo.

There were other things. I picked up some AR accessories I'd been forgetting about and a Glock 20 which I've wanted for a while. None were screaming deals but weren't screw jobs either.

For me it was worth walking around for an hour or two and see what I wanted. Slow enough that I could also talk with some vendors.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top