Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Collectors West Gunshow Hillsboro Jan 12-13th

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by chaz762, Jan 12, 2013.

1. chaz762

chaz762 Polk County, OR Active Member

Collectors west gun and knife show
    Sat & Sun Jan. 12 & 13
    Washington Co Fair Complex
    873 NE 34th Ave Hwy 26 to #61 exit
    Sat 9am-5pm Sun 10-3pm
    admission:$6
    parking: FREE

2. notazombie

notazombie Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Anyone go? How was it?

3. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

Thanks for posting this reminder, I didn't know there was one this weekend. I usually enjoy this show: small, decent mix of items, accessibility to vendor and free parking. Like to show my support and usually leave with something - will have to see how current prices are this time. Gotta get back and finish my "honey-do" list so I can go tomorrow.

4. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

Ditto on "notazombie" questions: any reports from people that attended appreciated.

5. notazombie

notazombie Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I've got some stuff to do tomorrow but I'll get over there if I can -- unless someone else posts that it's not worth 4 minute drive.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

It was ok. Not real crowded this afternoon. Also depends on what you're looking for. Black rifles and mags I saw were pricey. Saw PMAGs priced from 50 to 100. Not much ammo especially bulk ammo.

There were other things. I picked up some AR accessories I'd been forgetting about and a Glock 20 which I've wanted for a while. None were screaming deals but weren't screw jobs either.

For me it was worth walking around for an hour or two and see what I wanted. Slow enough that I could also talk with some vendors.

ddnuts and (deleted member) like this.