JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Went this morning, very disappointed. $10 per person admission, even my 13 year old son. Only had four rows of tables running the short way across the room. Most of the room was walled off. Literally the worst show I've ever gone to.

Went this morning, very disappointed. $10 per person admission, even my 13 year old son. Only had four rows of tables running the short way across the room. Most of the room was walled off. Literally the worst show I've ever gone to.
The Albany Rifle and Pistol Club show is this weekend and The Rickreall show is the next. Both are good shows.

The Albany Rifle and Pistol Club show is this weekend and The Rickreall show is the next. Both are good shows.
Yes sir! On my calendar. One vendor at the Salem show complained about the Rickreall show strong they only allowed them to have four tables like it was a bad thing. I explained to him that they have so many vendors that space is limited, which is a good thing for people on my side of the tables. He preferred the Salem show because of space but I think the Rickreall show brings far more people in the door.

I went to the Salem show yesterday (Sunday). Bought a scope and some CCI large rifle primers. The primers were in a white and black box instead of the blue and red. They were $100 per thousand.

I wasn't specifically looking for them, but did see several people walking around with firearms boxes. Some others decided to take the CHL course while waiting for their background check to clear. Don't have any specifics since I'm not involved in that end of the business. I did hear that the OSP system was down for awhile but it came back up.

One of the firearms vendors said they were limited because some of their guns stock didn't arrive in time because of the weather. I was alsotold that two vendors cancelled because of the same thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top