JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two boxes of MEPs Trouter spinners/lures. The are called 'Killer Kits'.
Never uses or even out of the boxes that I can tell. 6 in each box. I have no idea how old they are or if they are something that interests you or not. My father in law gave them to me years ago and I was more of a fly fisher at that point so they just sit in the garage.

Hi ... I also have a Double Pack containing 2 Trouter packs .... mine also has a catalog with them dated 1995 .... Not collectible , but make a neat display in the fishing room ... I will pass on them ... best bet is to just fish them ...
Thanks for the offer ...
Doug

Thanks... but I will pass ... The little spinner is made by Airex ... and is fairly common in the older tackle boxrs I go through .... If you fish , I would use it .... its something differant ... and does catch fish ...
Thanks... Doug

================================

COLLECTOR .... Wanting to BUY OLD FISHING LURES

WANTED to BUY .... OLD WOOD and PLASTIC FISHING LURES .... Anything from the early 1970's and older .....

Email me with any questions ...... Call DOUG at 503-363-6232 ( Jefferson Oregon ) ... leave a message if not home ...
how about poles or reels?

ELK  REEDSPORT 4.jpg ELK  REEDSPORT.jpg ELK  REEDSPORT  2.jpg ELK  REEDSPORT  3.jpg ELK  REEDSPORT  3.jpg ELK  REEDSPORT  3.jpg Yep , that was me .... worked at Les Schwab and lived out on Deans Creek ... who do I have here ?
Doug

Silverton Ore
503-339-5842

ELK  REEDSPORT.jpg

ELK  REEDSPORT  2.jpg

ELK  REEDSPORT 4.jpg

Jim here, I once brought a bunch of lures to you at work from my dad Howard down Ranch rd. I thought your avatar looked familiar. I picked up some more lures when my mom packed up the house to move to Longview WA. When I get a chance I will send some pics of them, they may be different (then again maybe not) than the others that you didn't want.

Jim

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top