JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Clayco Underfolder. 1982/3 import, the first ones in the country. GREAT condition. Has to be less than a mag through it. Best you'll ever find for the age. This is the ultimate pre-ban. All original with black/green bakelite furniture.

Story on these rifles is that they pretty much were a flop. Being they were in the country first, the Chinese didnt know what the Americans wanted. They new that we like our "black rifles", so they preceded to make the black/green phenolic furniture to appeal to us. Well, that didnt go over well. Then they also put on the "No Alterations" stamp on it. They were military built and in early enough, lots of them got turn full-auto legally, so they are in Class III hands now.
GSAD rifles followed with the wood on it, thats what we wanted. So the movie industry scooped them up. The Maadi's squeaked in around the same time too.

Serious collectors only, no tire kickers or pic collectors.
I'll ask 2100 for it
Trade for a milled legend fixed (I only have the milled UF version)
Partial trade for a Legend, /66\, poly shooter grade.

photo-1394.jpg

photo-2429.jpg

photo-805.jpg

photo-1750.jpg

photo-1628.jpg

photo-851.jpg

photo-2334.jpg

photo-1989.jpg