JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I absolutely need everything that I have, I couldn't possibly live without any of It. Today I'm going to go buy more stuff that I just have to have because I really need it. I mean, how am I going to get along with out those things that I need if I don't have them because without them, I have to figure out how to get them and that is very stressful and stress causes me to have to miss work because I'm stressed out and then I have to go buy stuff to calm down so I can go back to work so I can by more stuff, so yes I absolutely need everything that I need.

My Bad Habit is to go on Craigslist and look at the ''Free'' section it has. Its a Goldmine of Free stuff, :s0001: some quite useful. I have seen everything from Free rocks to Free Wives, Yes I said Wives ! :s0028:They were giving away the Wives Free, but only an IDIOT would take Free Wives.:s0077: Them things is a very high maintenance- $ item, but as for me in a SHTF situation they are a Priceless Collection ! :s0083::s0116:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top