JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,

Firstly, I apologize, some of you may have saw my first post a few days ago listing these rifles for sale. I deleted it after another member contacted me privately and kindly advised me to check the legality of some of the firearms I had posted (this collection was inherited). This member gave me the contact info of a class III dealer who I have talked with... he advised me on prices and laws. I also read up on NFA law a bit myself. I am by no means an expert in any firearms law, nor collections, nor exotic firearms -- so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't attempting to do something illegal -- hence the previous deletion. Now we're good-to-go.

Anyways, my uncle passed and my dad and I took possession of his firearms collection. We are selling off some of his gun collection, as no one in our family is much of a collector, and we could honestly use the money for a new/used 4x4 truck. If you have a 4x4 truck, preferably with lower miles, feel free to message. Trade could be possible?

Prices are negotiable to a point. We aren't in any rush to sell.

If something is in quotes, it is from my uncles notes that we found with the guns. Most if not all these guns still have their original receipts and manuals. Buyer to pay transfer fees and/or shipping from-to FFL for applicable guns.

If you have any questions or want more pics, please let me know.

Thanks for looking; all serious offers will be considered.

Action Arms Uzi Model A w/ folding stock ***Sold
Caliber: 9mm
Asking price: $2,000.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Action Arms Uzi Model B
Caliber: 9mm
Notes: "Never fired, virgin" *This is NOT an SBR, has folding stock, measures 26" overall
Asking price: $2,200.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Belgian Fabrique Nationale Fn Fal-Rifle ***SOLD
Caliber: .308
Notes: "Match rifle w/ bayonet"
Asking price: $2,750.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Belgium Army FN49 'Mauser'
Caliber: 8mm
Asking Price: $1,000.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Colt Govt Model AR-15
Caliber: .223
Accessories: Matching scope, H-bar, camo, with factory cardboard box (green label), scope still in plastic,
Notes: "Virgin, pre-ban"
Asking price: $3,800.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

HK 91
Caliber: 7.62x51
Notes: "Yellow/ Green Camo = 'Factory Desert Camo' Very Rare, hard case"
Asking price: $6,000.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

HK 94/MP5 ***sold
Notes / Accessories: "Black "MP5", 3 40-rd mags, 2 20-rd mags, 2 10-rd mags, hard case"
Pic 1
Pic 2
Asking price: $3,800.00

HK SR-9
Notes Accessories: "bipod, pst-1 trigger, 2 clips, no muzzle brake, both stocks, hard case"
Caliber: 7.62 NATO
Asking price: $5,500.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Norinco SKS
Caliber: 7.62x39
Asking price: $500.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Norinco 56s-1
Caliber: 7.62x39
Asking price: $2,000.00
Pic 1
Pic 2

Mags + bayonets
Got a box full of mags and two bayonets as well. I know one bayonet goes with the Fn FAL, and the other might be for the 56s-1... not sure. We can figure out who get's what with what gun upon purchase, in-person, ideally.
Pic 1

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.