JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling my collection of antique and vintage trap machines that were on display in my gun shop. There are five stationary machines including a Skeeter (Mosquito) miniature thrower that was used with 22's, two Remington expert number 4's, an early Blue Rock model, and a Western, which was part of Winchester. Also included are five hand throwers and a hand held model which was fired like a rifle. They would make a nice display in a range or lodge. Price is $995 for the entire group. Because of the heavy and bulky nature of them pick up would be best. I do make some trips to Portland with my van so I could deliver them in that area. Thanks for viewing my listing.

DSCN2249.JPG DSCN2273.JPG DSCN2252.JPG DSCN2242.JPG DSCN2257.JPG DSCN2268.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top